Swamy Vivekananda Rural Pre-University College is an institution rooted in the teachings, traditions and values of our motherland. It aims to empower rural students through a holistic, meaningful,dynamic and disciplined education.
Our aim is to enable our staff and students to become academically competent, socially responsive,morally upright, emotionally balanced, physically fit ,learners for life.
Our mission is to develop students into active,, creative minds with a sense of understanding and compassion for others and a courage to stand for their beliefs.
The college promotes a safe, orderly, caring and supportive environment. Our efforts are directed towards bringing every accomplishment to create a positive atmosphere of sportsmanship, spirit of camaraderie, pride in the nation and oneself.
The college is governed by a selfless and honest management .The staff are qualified and experienced to handle the students of the pre-university course.Th e students are continuously monitored and guided towards their immediate and long term goals.
- A serene campus sprawling 5 acres
- Adequate and well-furnished college building
- State of the art laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science
- Audio visual aids to facilitate effective learning
- A vast playground to encourage sports and games
- Well stocked library and learning resources
- Well maintained wash rooms
- Clean and hygienic drinking water
- Separate restroom facilities for ladies
- Orientation programmes
- Bridge course
- Monthly tests,quarterly exams,mid-term and preparatory exams
- Regular performance monitoring
- Attendance monitoring
- Remedial teaching
- Workshops and seminars at regular intervals
- Guidance on various competitive exams
- Prathibha karanji: cultural competitions and training
- Kreedangana:sports and games
- Samvada:debate club
- Sinchana:Literary club
- Buddha:Quiz club
- Chanakya:commerce association
- Bhaskara:science association
- Pradarshana:annual exhibition
- Manvanthara: a forum for exchange of innovative teaching and learning practices.
- Ankura:quarterly news letter
- Parichaya:Person of the month
- Sambhrama :College fest