In SuVidya now you can import all your student details from Checklist files (Checklist PDF files) you have downloaded from PUE portal.
Please note that:
- Only those checklist files downloaded from PUE website using your login can be uploaded and imported.
- You must upload/import ONLY I PUC checklist files
- You can upload and import any number of checklist files one after another.
- If you import a previously imported (ie., if you import second time and onwards) student details will be updated from Checklist copy. Please note that if you have made any changes to student data after importing from checklist, re-import (importing again) will overwrite any manual changes you may have made.
- Since checklist contains only fresher student details, all imported students are considered Regular students (Student Type: NOR). Soon after the import, please edit student data manually and mark Student Type as
- Discontinued (DIS) for students who have discontinued during academic year
- Shortage of Attendance (SAT), students who are not eligible for exam due to Shortage of Attendance
- TC Issued (TCI) for whom you have issued TC after the admission
- Entry for the following type of students must be completed manually using ‘New Student’ button or ‘Excel Import’ button
A. Repeater (REP) – Those who will be attending for previously failed subjects. You will be entering passed subject details like marks obtained, passing year/month, etc., during Indent generation for thise students.
B. Change of Subject (COS) – II PUC students who had opted for subject change, hence they have to attend and pass that subject in I PUC.
C. Change of College (COS) – Students who had had taken admission for II PUC in your college and completed I PUC in another college, who are required to attend/pass 1 or 2 subjects in I PUC.
D. Central syllabus to State syllabus change students (COS) – Who are required to attend / pass one or more I PUC subjects.
Note: For all (B), (C) and (D) type of students mentioned above, you must mark them with Student Type as COS. Details about appearing subjects of COS students needs to be entered during Indent generation.
- Student photos from checklist are not being imported as-of-now.
- If you have already entered student data using ‘New Student’ button or ‘Excel Import’ method, however if you want to use Checklist Import feature for any reason, you can always delete existing student data and start afresh. Please note that you can delete student data by editing and clicking on Delete button one-by-one. If you want to clear all student data for your college, please contact SuVidya technical team.
Important Note: Although utmost care has been taken to validate imported data, there might be few stray cases of missing few details / students. Hence, we urge you to cross verify imported student data after the completion of import.